- The text box allows you to submit a question.
- Your question will not show up until it gets answered (~48h)
- It is anonymous and should not be used for order queries.
- You can get a faster response by emailing faqpage (at) reagent-tests.uk
- For shipping & delivery information check out our shipping page.
Please email us. You would need to select our One Working Day delivery service as 1st class sometimes takes 2 days.
Please reply to the last email we sent you. Alternatively, email email@example.com. Check the “Terms” page for our phone number.
Please can you email photos of the test results
Wear gloves. Submerge the open bottle in a bucket of cold water and allow to sit for 5 minutes. While still under water, empty the bottle. Pour the water down the drain.
About 12 months, if the lid is properly secured. Anything that prevents an airtight seal will rapidly accelerate degradation. The tests last about 6 months at room temperature.
The shelf life varies for each one and even then it’s affected by humidity, temperature and oxygen exposure. Our 18*C tests reveal
- Froehde – over 18 months,
- Ehrlich – around 1 year,
- Liebermann – just under 1 year,
- Marquis – 6-9 months,
- Mecke – 5-7 months,
- Mandelin – 5-7 months,
It will produce a mixture of the colours – a lot like mixing two colours of paint. If you have a powder or crystalline substance with two different looking types of crystal, try to separate them and test them individually.
Definitely! We love talking about testing, please email admin at reagent-tests.uk.