- The text box allows you to submit a question.
- Your question will not show up until it gets answered (~48h)
- It is anonymous and should not be used for order queries.
- You can get a faster response by emailing admin (at) reagent-tests.uk
- For shipping & delivery information check out our shipping page.
Nothing out of the ordinary – we will put a notice page up if we run into delays or problems.
Liebermann and mandelin detect ketamine with a noticeable colour change. The marquis reagent then gives no colour change for K, but does change colour for many cutting agents.
This is normal, please see your instruction sheet for more information or contact us by email.
See if they respond to aspirin or another substance which you know the identity of. We recommend replacing them after 12 months to be sure that they will work when you need them.
Please reply to the last email we sent you. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the “Terms” page for our phone number
The shelf life varies for each one and even then it’s affected by humidity, temperature and oxygen exposure. Our 18*C tests reveal
- Froehde – over 18 months,
- Ehrlich – around 1 year,
- Liebermann – just under 1 year,
- Marquis – 6-9 months,
- Mecke – 5-7 months,
- Mandelin – 5-7 months,
It’s a 25mm white box with nothing but your name and address on it.
It will produce a mixture of the colours – a lot like mixing two colours of paint. If you have a powder or crystalline substance with two different looking types of crystal, try to separate them and test them individually.
Definitely! We love talking about testing, please email admin at reagent-tests.uk.