- You can use this page to ask questions.
- The text box allows you to submit a question.
- Your question will not show up until it gets answered (~48h)
- It is anonymous and should not be used for order queries.
- You can get a faster response by emailing admin (at) reagent-tests.uk
- For shipping information check out our Contact & Info page.
Small enough to fit through any normal letterbox
It’s a white box with nothing but your name and address on it.
We package our 2 mL portions of reagent into 5 mL bottles to ensure more consistent drop rate as the bottle empties. The 2mL of liquid in the bottle will still give between 30-40 tests, as advertised.
While wearing gloves and eye protection, start the cold tap running gently and then remove the lid of the reagent bottle and upturn it so that the contents drip into the flowing water. As soon as they are diluted, the risks are very low but it is not safe to drink or wash in the water.
It will produce a mixture of the colours – a lot like mixing two colours of paint. If you have a powder or crystalline substance with two different looking types of crystal, try to separate them and test them individually.
Definitely! We love talking about testing, please email admin at reagent-tests.uk.