This is an advanced product. Please use the ketamine multipack for regular ketamine testing, because it detects a wider range of different drugs.
- The morris reagent is used for detection of ketamine, where it forms a lavender-purple complex.
- It turns blue green with other chemicals.
- The morris reagent is a 2-part reagent. A drop from each bottle must be used on the same piece of sample.
- The sample must be stirred after testing, using a toothpick or similar.
- A microscopic amount of drug is needed. If you use too much then the test will fail.
This is custom made for each order. It will add a 2-3 working-day delay to your shipping.